we will draw the action plans:
- With Global economy hitting all time low and pink slips flying everywhere we experienced the fear of losing our livelyhood
- The climate change crisis
The above two are, I think (and feel you will also agree) are the 2 major problems that the entire world faced in the year 2009. Now lets move on to +ve points,what we learnt from problems and the action plans
- Recession-It was predicted(when i say prediction I dont mean tarot cards or crystal balls.I am referring to statistical predictions made by economists) that the world will take an awful lot of time to recover from this Global Economy Crisis. But as we can see, the economy is reviving much earlier than was anticipated . We faced big crisis , been through tough times but have finally found our way to recovery and success. This success has given us a renewed energy and spirit so we can meet any challenge with the attitude "All Izz Well...If not..Fikar Not... All Will be Well"
- Its being said that we need resources of two planets to meet the current consumption level of our planet. This is one problem which needs immediate attention.If neglected no renewed energy or spirit will be of use because its our doing ,our exploitation that has bought our planet to such an irrepairable stage. CopenHagen Summit ,inspite of being a fiasco, did convey an important message and bought attention to the point that Our Planet needs attention and the need of the hour is action not just discussion. Folks ,we need to act. Simple things can make difference- We can save power. We can avoid using automobiles unnecessarily. We can make maximum use of public transport so that we don't block the roads and pollute the atmosphere by using personal vehicles unnecessarily.
These were the two important things that , according to me were crucial aspects of I-2009. To me, this year had been a great learning experience...From Spring 2.0 to losing fear over geometry(Now I dont find Geometry elusive) to some crucial life lessons.....Some interesting ..some painful,yet inevitable....It had been learning all the way.....
Some words that struck me on my way back home today..Thought i would jot it down here
Kuch Rahe Na Rahe..
Zindagi na rukhthi hai na thamthi hai..
Bas chalthi hi jaati hai..
Kabhi hasathi hai..Tho Kabhi rulathi hai...
Aur Chalthi hi jaati hai...
Life moves on,years pass by and we can make the most of it and enjoy it and live to the lees by flowing with it and experiencing the ebbs and tides of it .Is'nt It?So lets bid farewell to I-2009 and welcome the new iteration I-2010 and create a milestone in the project called Life
Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous new year
P.S: Now I am wondering ...has this software industry turned me into a geek ? :)
I read some where one sentence like "No one will see one object as it is but every one will see it
ReplyDeleteas they are".
Your way of looking at things is great it represents your true nature which is good. Nice way of mapping the things and the flow of topic from the self analysis to environmental awareness.
Good one hope we expect more.
Hi Revathi, nicely done. I would like to add few lines here..
ReplyDelete"Both I-2009 and I-2010 Iterations are depending on one common thing, not only these two any Iteration in Life is dependable on "Hope".
Our Hope has made us to get through a tough time in I-2009 and Our Hope will keep us experiencing more and more Successes in Life along with few Failures(as they were been the stepping stones) in the Future.
Hope that keeps us Alive and believe in self to achieve any Goal."
Hope that One Day comes that there is only Happiness in this world, in each and everyone's lives.
Wish you too a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year :)
@Jyothi
ReplyDeleteHey Jyothi...Thanks for adding those beautiful thoughts..As long as we have hope in us ,nothing is lost..Wish that the state of utopia where everyone's life is filled with hope and happiness comes soon..Touchwood!!
Good one.
ReplyDeleteEvery note here are good to register till the end of I-2010....Lets try to commit new errors than to repeat same old errors of I-2009...
ReplyDelete